Month: June 2020
Top grilled hamburgers with BBQ sauce, feta, and micros Top baked potato with butter, sour cream, bacon and micros Fold micros into ground beef and make hamburgers Roll micros in rice paper Stuff micros into pita pocket with cheese, microwave 10 to 15 seconds to …
1 lb. asparagus spear (woody ends cut off)
Salt and Pepper
¼ C. grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut off the woody ends on the asparagus and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll the asparagus around, so it gets coated.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes for thinner spears and 14 minutes for thicker spears.
- Remove from oven, squeeze lemon juice over the spears and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place back in the oven and bake 4-5 more minutes.
- Serve Right away!
Ingredients: 1 C. strawberries, diced 1 medium banana, diced 2 C. vanilla yogurt Instructions: Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Pour Mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 6 hours. Run molds under hot running water until popsicles can pull out easily …