- Top grilled hamburgers with BBQ sauce, feta, and micros
- Top baked potato with butter, sour cream, bacon and micros
- Fold micros into ground beef and make hamburgers
- Roll micros in rice paper
- Stuff micros into pita pocket with cheese, microwave 10 to 15 seconds to melt
- Roll micros into tortilla with peanut butter and sliced almonds
- Add to any fresh salsa
- Stuff inside any deli sandwich for crunch and flavor
- Blend into a pesto with other greens and herbs
- Throw in an omelet
- Top a pizza or flatbread
- Toss in a vinaigrette and use to garnish a steak
- Blend into hummus
- Throw in a stir fry
- Mix into cooked rice
- Roll into sushi
- Top any salad greens
- Bake into savory breads
Ingredients: 1 lb. asparagus spear (woody ends cut off) Olive Oil Salt and Pepper 1 Lemon ¼ C. grated parmesan cheese Instructions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut off the woody ends on the asparagus and place …
1 C. strawberries, diced
1 medium banana, diced
2 C. vanilla yogurt
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Pour Mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Run molds under hot running water until popsicles can pull out easily to serve.
- Use small paper cups and wooden sticks if you cannot find popsicle molds.
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth. Pour mixture into molds.
- Try with other berries.