Cool Cucumber Salad
1 C. grape tomatoes
1 C. Cucumber (quartered & sliced)
¼ C. onion, diced
¼ C. crumbled feta cheese
2 tsp. oil
1 T. lemon juice
¼ tsp. black pepper
- Wash and cut tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion. Stir together in a bowl.
- Add cheese, oil, lemon juice, and ground black pepper. Stir until combined.
- Store, tightly covered, in refrigerator for 3-4 hours before serving. Stir well before serving.
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled easily.
- Add sliced black olives.
- Substitute apple cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar for lemon juice.