Lemon Parmesan Baked Asparagus
1 lb. asparagus spear (woody ends cut off)
Salt and Pepper
¼ C. grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut off the woody ends on the asparagus and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll the asparagus around, so it gets coated.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes for thinner spears and 14 minutes for thicker spears.
- Remove from oven, squeeze lemon juice over the spears and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place back in the oven and bake 4-5 more minutes.
- Serve Right away!